Customer Ratings and Reviews terms and conditions
- This area allows customers like you to express their own opinions and comments. P&G does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed within this section.
- By posting a product review on this Ratings and Reviews section of www.pgpro.co.uk, you understand that P&G may use your user name (but not your real name or any other of your details) and your reviews and publish them on 3rd party websites.
- You understand that your submission will become public (including your user name and photo). P&G does not guarantee that you will have any opportunity to edit or delete any Submission that you have submitted. You acknowledge that you, not P&G, are responsible for the contents of any Submission(s). None of the Submissions that you upload shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of P&G, its third party service providers and agents, or their respective directors, officers and employees.
- P&G shall have the right at its sole discretion to retain and use any all comments, suggestions, data or other information (collectively "Information") contributed by in current or future products or services, without further compensation to you. To the extent such Information is protectable under intellectual property laws, you agree to assign, as necessary, any and all rights to such Information to P&G and cooperate with P&G in the assignment of such rights. You also hereby grant P&G a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, reproduce, copy, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use your user name, statements, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world including, without limitation, for any and all advertising, promotion and other purposes of trade.
- By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that P&G and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
RE-USE BY P&G
- P&G shall have the right at its sole discretion to retain and use any comments, suggestions, data or other information (collectively "Information") contributed by you to the P&G Website Community on current or future products or services, without further compensation to you. To the extent such Information is protectable under intellectual property laws, you agree to assign, as necessary, any and all rights to such Information to P&G and cooperate with P&G in the assignment of such rights. You also hereby grant P&G a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, reproduce, copy, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use your user name, statements, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world including, without limitation, for any and all advertising, promotion and other purposes of trade.
- 1. You may not attempt to impersonate another user or a person who is not a user;
- 2. You may not use any information obtained from P&G Ratings and Reviews in order to harass, threaten, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without such user’s prior explicit consent;
- 3. The contribution must not contain material that threatens or attacks any place, business, or group;
- 4. The contribution must not contain material that violates, invades, or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- 5. The contribution must be wholly original and created entirely by you and does not incorporate or include anything this is owned by a third party or would require the consent of a third party;
- 6. The contribution must not contain content that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading
- 7. The contribution must not contain brand names or trademarks;
- 8. The contribution must not display any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements);
- 9. The contribution must not contain adware, chain letters, junk mail, unsolicited mass mailings, spam, pyramid schemes, advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations;
- 10. The contribution must not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information;
- 11. The contribution must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent (including but not limited to nudity, or pornography), profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group);
- 12. The contribution must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- 13. The contribution must not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- 14. Contributions must not contain criminal or tortuous activity, including but not limited to child pornography, fraud, trafficking of obscene material, drug dealing, or gambling;
- 15. Contributions must not include solicitations of money or services;
- 16. Contributions must not solicit personal information from anyone under 18 years of age;
- 17. The contribution must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to all applicable local, state, federal, or international laws and regulations.
- 18. You may not
- (1) select or use a screen name of another person with the intention of impersonating that person,
- (2) use a screen name of anyone else without authorization,
- (3) use a screen name in violation of the intellectual property or other legal rights of any person or
- (4) use a screen name that P&G considers, in its sole discretion and for any reason, inappropriate.
Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. You understand and agree that P&G has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, review, remove or refuse your submission or any portion thereof, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for the contents of any submissions.
All over our website you’ll see ‘Report’ buttons that let you notify us of stuff that breaches the rules. This helps you look after the community too.
VIOLATIONS OF TERMS:
In addition to any legal remedies that P&G may have for your violation of the terms of these Guidelines, P&G shall also have the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate your access to www.pgpro.co.uk.
RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES:
The contributions provided by you are not to be considered as representative of the views of P&G or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. In addition, no confidential or other relationship, fiduciary or otherwise, exists between you and P&G. As such, each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not as partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other and shall not bind nor attempt to bind the other to any contract.
P&G may modify the terms of this Agreement at our sole discretion and without notice, which modification shall be effective immediately. Accordingly, we suggest that you check this page regularly for updated or additional guidelines.